Are you looking for a new opportunity where you can build a career, access training to develop and earn a great salary package? This could be the role for you.
Basic salary of £24,000 per annum plus door-to-door overtime (paid as time & half Mon-Sat, double time on Sun) and call out pay. Average take home salary circa £30,000 per annum.
Arrow Industrial Group has grown since 1986 to become one of the UK’s leading providers of industrial doors, automatic entrance doors, loading bays, gates, and barriers.
Our products include commercial and industrial roller shutters, sectional overhead doors, hinged doors, hi speed doors, traffic doors, fire shutters/smoke curtains and other types of automatic gates and barriers.
We are always looking for Trainee Door Engineers to join the team working from our Regional Business Centre’s based around the UK. This field based position works alongside our Industrial Door Engineers and plays a crucial role in providing our customers an excellent service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with our Engineers to assist with installing, maintaining and servicing the following;
- Commercial and industrial roller shutters.
- Sectional overhead doors.
- Hinged doors.
- Hi speed doors.
- Traffic doors.
- Fire shutters/smoke curtains.
- Automatic gates and barriers.
The successful candidate will have the relevant skills and experience including:
- Able to demonstrate our core values of trust, respect, openness, and teamwork.
- Highly motivated with excellent customer service skills.
- Ideally have experience in the industrial door industry or in field-based service delivery.
- A willingness to learn and develop into a Lead Engineer role.
- Able to travel and take part in call out rota.
- Basic computer literacy skills to access emails and complete online job sheets.
- A flexible approach and ability to assist in any tasks assigned by the business.
- A full UK driving licence is ideal as you may be expected to travel to client sites.
We also offer great benefits for trainee engineers including:
- Annual holidays of 22 days (holidays increase for first 5 years up to 27 days)
- Paid 8 days Bank Holiday leave
- Everyone gets time off for Christmas/New Year
- Paid extra day off for your birthday every year
- Early finish on Fridays
- Paid overtime (time & half Mon-Sat & double time Sun)
- Travel time paid door to door at overtime rates
- PPE & branded uniform including an annual allowance for safety boots
- Cashback for every day health appointments from Westfield Health
- Discount scheme for groceries and everyday purchases from Reward Gateway
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24 hour advice line
- Online 24/7 access to a GP
- Wellbeing paid time off – sick leave & bereavement leave
- Workplace pension with Employer contributions
- Online training courses through our Training Portal
- Refer a friend scheme – £500 for each successful referral
Ready for the challenge and want to be part of company who pride themselves on being a key solution provider? Apply below today!