Are you a talented coordinator with attention to detail and a passion for customer service? This could be the perfect role for you!
Arrow Industrial Group has grown since 1986 to become a specialist in the industry. Providing security to customers nationwide and offering a solution forward experience to all. Arrow are one of the UK’s leading providers of industrial doors, automatic entrance doors, loading bays, gates, and barriers.
Our products include commercial and industrial roller shutters, sectional overhead doors, hinged doors, hi speed doors, traffic doors, fire shutters/smoke curtains and other types of automatic gates and barriers.
Basic salary of £24,000 per annum plus regional financial performance bonus of up to £3,400 per annum. This is a full time role working Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm based from our Bournemouth Admin Centre close to Bournemouth Airport.
This is a 12 month fixed term position to cover for maternity leave. The position will take responsibility for managing inbound calls, emails and queries to ensure we provide our customers excellent service by effectively coordinating sales and operational service delivery activities in our South region.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Admin support for our engineers to ensure our customers are fully informed.
- Respond to enquiries, surveys, quotations, orders, purchasing, planning engineer visits and invoicing.
- Strong understanding of customer specific Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
- Strong commercial awareness, supporting the RBC in achieving their targets and goals.
- Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
The successful candidate will have the relevant skills and experience including:
- Proven record of reliability and commitment to developing within a role.
- Have attention to detail in both numerical and written information.
- Professional and friendly communication skills.
- Ideally experienced in planning or coordinating field-based service delivery.
- Highly motivated and solution focussed with excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Previous experience using SAP Business One and/or BigChange Jobwatch software would be advantageous.
- Working knowledge of the industrial door industry would be particularly beneficial.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks.
- Capable of exemplifying our key values of openness, respect, honesty, and teamwork.
We also offer great benefits including:
- Annual holidays of 22 days
- Paid 8 days Bank Holiday leave
- Everyone gets time off for Christmas/New Year
- Paid extra day off for your birthday every year
- Early finish on Fridays
- Cashback for every day health appointments from Westfield Health
- Discount scheme for groceries and everyday purchases from Reward Gateway
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24 hour advice line
- Online 24/7 access to a GP
- Wellbeing paid time off – sick leave & bereavement leave
- Workplace pension with Employer contributions
- Online training courses through our Training Portal
- Refer a friend scheme – £500 for each successful referral
Ready for the challenge and want to be part of company who pride themselves on being a key solution provider? Apply below today!