Are you a talented administrator with attention to detail and a passion for customer service? This could be the perfect role for you!
Arrow Industrial Group has grown since 1986 to become a specialist in the industry. Providing security to customers nationwide and offering a solution forward experience to all. Arrow are one of the UK’s leading providers of industrial doors, automatic entrance doors, loading bays, gates, and barriers.
Our products include commercial and industrial roller shutters, sectional overhead doors, hinged doors, hi speed doors, traffic doors, fire shutters/smoke curtains and other types of automatic gates and barriers.
Basic salary of £24,000 per annum plus excellent benefits package. This is a full time role working Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm based in our Yorkshire Regional Business Centre in Clayton West in Huddersfield.
A new role due to internal promotion, this position will take responsibility for managing inbound calls, emails and queries to ensure we provide our customers excellent service by effectively coordinating sales and operational service delivery activities in our Yorkshire region.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Admin support for our engineers to ensure our customers are fully informed.
- Responding to enquiries, surveys, quotations, orders, purchasing, planning engineer visits and invoicing.
- Strong understanding of administration and customer support.
- Supporting the RBC in achieving their targets and goals.
- Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
The successful candidate will have the relevant skills and experience including:
- Proven record of reliability and commitment to developing within a role.
- Have attention to detail in both numerical and written information.
- Professional and friendly communication skills.
- Ideally experienced in field-based service delivery environments.
- Solution focussed with excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Previous experience using SAP Business One and/or BigChange Jobwatch software would be advantageous.
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks.
- Capable of exemplifying our key values of Reliability, Integrity, Proactivity, and Innovation.
We also offer great benefits including:
- Annual holidays of 22 days (holidays increase for first 5 years up to 27 days)
- Paid 8 days Bank Holiday leave
- Everyone gets time off for Christmas/New Year
- Paid extra day off for your birthday every year
- Early finish on Fridays
- Cashback for every day health appointments from Westfield Health
- Discount scheme for groceries and everyday purchases from Reward Gateway
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24 hour advice line
- Online 24/7 access to a GP
- Wellbeing paid time off – sick leave & bereavement leave
- Workplace pension with Employer contributions
- Online training courses through our Training Portal
- Refer a friend scheme – £500 for each successful referral
Ready for the challenge and want to be part of company who pride themselves on being a key solution provider? Apply below today!