Arrow Industrial Group has grown since 1986 to become a specialist in the industry. Providing security to customers nationwide and offering a solution forward experience to all. Arrow are one of the UK’s leading providers of industrial doors, automatic entrance doors, loading bays, gates, and barriers.
Our products include commercial and industrial roller shutters, sectional overhead doors, hinged doors, hi speed doors, traffic doors, fire shutters/smoke curtains and other types of automatic gates and barriers. This role focuses on our specialised PVC, traffic and crash doors.
Basic salary up to £24,000 per annum plus generous uncapped commission scheme (including appointment setting payments). OTE circa £30,000 per annum. This is a full time role working Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm based in our Regional Business Centre in Hull.
A new opening within the sales team due to business growth, this position will take responsibility for generating leads from our vast database and inhouse marketing team along with self-sourcing leads based on geographic and any existing customer knowledge. In addition, you will be expected to work with the Hull team to generate quotes for the full range of products followed by submission to customers in a timely manner.
Responsibilities will include:
- Nurture potential interest into qualified leads and then prepare to maximise opportunities for revenue generation through phone and email.
- Strong commercial awareness, supporting the region in achieving their targets and goals.
- Systematic and logical approach to working through high volumes of data to find leads and business details, then contacting businesses to convert to opportunities.
- Continuously trying to improve sales activities which drive successful sales results.
- Managing leads through the sales lifecycle from 1st contact to 1st order and then ensuring seamless handover to operational team in first 3 month of relationship.
- Closing sales and achieving month order intake targets through good practice of pipeline building and accurate forecasting.
- Assisting operational team with communication when needed with existing customers.
The successful candidate will have the relevant skills and experience including:
- Proven record in lead generation and prospecting.
- Proven record of reliability and commitment to developing within a role.
- Highly self-motivated and friendly collaborator who can build effective relationships with our customers and regional teams.
- Strong negotiator with excellent customer service skills and ability to close.
- Enthusiastic communicator who can engage with customers and sell the benefits of our products and services.
- Experience of managing a wide portfolio of customers at various stages of onboarding.
- Previous system experience of Hubspot and SAP Business One would be advantageous.
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks.
- Capable of exemplifying our key values of Reliability, Integrity, Proactivity, and Innovation.
We also offer great benefits including:
- Annual holidays of 22 days (holidays increase for first 5 years up to 27 days)
- Paid 8 days Bank Holiday leave
- Everyone gets time off for Christmas/New Year
- Paid extra day off for your birthday every year
- Early finish on Fridays
- Cashback for every day health appointments from Westfield Health
- Discount scheme for groceries and everyday purchases from Reward Gateway
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24 hour advice line
- Online 24/7 access to a GP
- Wellbeing paid time off – sick leave & bereavement leave
- Workplace pension with Employer contributions
- Online training courses through our Training Portal
- Refer a friend scheme – £500 for each successful referral
Ready for the challenge and want to be part of company who pride themselves on being a key solution provider? Apply below today!